As the compact protocol gateway for system integrated application, DG-A2/A4 is designed in conformity with the new IEC 61850 standards. It can be anywhere deployed to be a smart unit to transfer data by its RS232/RS485 serial ports and Ethernet ports. By importing any prespecified IEC 61850 SCL(.icd/.cid) template file and after mapping the data to internal VMD model with the configuration tool – ICE, this unit can be viewed just as the standard IEC 61850 IED from the master station.
With powerful data communication and process function, high reliability, low power consumption, flexible and easy installation advantages, DG-A is the ideal intelligent device choice for all kinds of system integrated applications.
- Special designing based on ARM Cortex-A8 architecture
- High performance yet ultra low power consumption
- Easy IEC 61850 SCL(CID/ICD) import and configuration process
- Configurable MMS（IEC 61850-8-1）server & client application
- Support GOOSE publish and subscribe
- Built-in SoftPLC calculating task
- Support WEB HMI function
- Configurable hardware watchdog
- Full functional NTP for time synchronization
- Dual mode of RS232/RS485 isolated serial ports
- Support GPRS/3G wireless communication
- Remote diagnosis or maintenance by network
- Compliant to IEC 61850-3, IEEE 1613 standards